Nevadans?

Happy Holidays!

Sorry that I haven't been on since the NNPFA show. I Started feeling awful again right after, turns out the infection came back. It took all this time for them to figure out that the infection was caused by the fact that I'm pregnant again, and this time I have an IUD that my body is trying to reject. Hence the infections. I've had the thing for 3 years without any issues. So none of us thought it was the cause. Of course if I'd had any idea that I was 24 weeks pregnant I might have thought differently! Anyway the baby and I are both fine, albeit exhausted. They won't pull the IUD now because I'm so far along, but it hasn't moved and isn't currently a threat either. I feel bad that I missed the cookie exchange , and that I'm so far behind on my plans for this place. Life however likes to force me to slow down after I've missed enough warnings lol. Hopefully I'll accomplish more next summer, and in the meantime I'll just be grateful that we're safe and warm. Even if we're snowed in.
Wow! Well congratulations!!! So sorry you have had so many health issues but how exciting! I sure hope you don't have any more problems and that you and the baby have great health from here on out. Keep us updated.
hugs.gif

Congrats, Mandy! Sorry for all the pain and health issues, but I'm glad everyone is fine!

Our internet is still out, and will be at least til Thursday. But it looks like the board has been quiet, anyway. I love the holidays, but I am looking forward to two months in which I only have 3 or 4 goals to work on. I want to paint something!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I love this board and everyone on it. Thanks for being a part of my life.

Hey everyone, haven't been on in a really long time. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Saw this on pintrest and had to share it with you guys:

Last edited:

Our internet is still out, and will be at least til Thursday. But it looks like the board has been quiet, anyway. I love the holidays, but I am looking forward to two months in which I only have 3 or 4 goals to work on. I want to paint something!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I love this board and everyone on it. Thanks for being a part of my life.
Awwwww. We love you too!
Hey everyone, haven't been on in a really long time. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well. :)

519 posts on here that I don't think I'll even try to catch up on. LOL

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Can't wait till I have less to do and can hang out on here more. I miss being on BYC 24/7 . Hope everyone is doing well.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a GREAT grandmother now!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom