Nevadans?

Sparks ordinances... has anyone tried to change this? Can you post it? A few years ago we were told chickens were not allowed in Reno but no one could produce anything other than no roosters due to noise nuisance. But hens were ok. So just wondered what the ordinance said. Other than HOAs Sparks could possibly be changed. Just a thought....

Here is a link to a page on here of someone trying to change the law in Sparks.

Can someone tell me when "bring your rooster" swap is? I have 3 or 4 light brahma males that I'm having a heck of a time trying to place that I may need to bring. I live in Vegas so its a bit of a drive and I have to plan for time off at work.

What when and where are the different events? Such as the 4-h sale at the feed store and this rooster swap . I missed info somewhere I guess. I have to wait till the baby comes at this point but I have many birds to cut from my "program". Don't want to get my dates and events all mixed up!

Also I either need to buy a few serama hens OR sell a smooth and frizzle set of Roos! And help either way would be great:)

Monthly Northern Nevada Poultry Fanciers Assoc ( NNPFA) hosts a swap/sale at our local feedstore 1 Stop Ranch and Feed in Sparks. You can bring birds to sell or donate to club to sell. We will only accept unwanted roosters with a $5 donation(per roo) to the club. Also if you plan on selling your own birds the club asks for a small donation as well for doing so at our swap. All money earned at swaps goes to buy trophies ribbons and prizes for our youth show in October in Fallon. Next swap is Sunday 4/27.
What when and where are the different events? Such as the 4-h sale at the feed store and this rooster swap . I missed info somewhere I guess. I have to wait till the baby comes at this point but I have many birds to cut from my "program". Don't want to get my dates and events all mixed up!

Also I either need to buy a few serama hens OR sell a smooth and frizzle set of Roos! And help either way would be great:)

Can someone tell me when "bring your rooster" swap is? I have 3 or
4 light brahma males that I'm having a heck of a time trying to place that I may need to bring. I live in Vegas so its a bit of a drive and I have to plan for time off at work.
[/quote

Does anybody have any female guineas they would part with? I have 4 males and 1 female and my poor little girl just can't take it.

somebody contacted me that has 2 - 6 month old guineas to sell. But not sure the sex. Are you let me know if you are interested. I might want a male too!

I might want a male too!
Would you by chance be interested in a free cute little male speckled sussex, 4 weeks old. We thought we had a home for him but it fell through. He's my absolute favorite, so friendly and curious. He runs over to me and give me a "what have you brought me today" look in his eye. We live in Sparks so we cannot keep him
hit.gif
I'm becoming more attached every day so the sooner someone takes him the better.

Would you by chance be interested in a free cute little male speckled sussex, 4 weeks old. We thought we had a home for him but it fell through. He's my absolute favorite, so friendly and curious. He runs over to me and give me a "what have you brought me today" look in his eye. We live in Sparks so we cannot keep him
hit.gif
I'm becoming more attached every day so the sooner someone takes him the better.
ooops forgot his picture...

Hello all! Chickee gave me the advice to post here about extra roosters before they go to freezer camp. I have one of SunnyDawns Black copper Marans from a super dark egg that is around 16 weeks. Sweet, goofy guy but don't want him breeding with his sisters. :/ He's big and beautiful already. Literally just learning to crow. Not loud at all compared to some of our others. Then I have a few golden cuckoo Marans roos from Chickee that are a couple months old now. Gorgeous also. Not crowing yet. Will have some wheaten ameraucana roosters as well. If at all interested in these big sweet boys to help protect your flock, pm me. Free to good home, or like I said, most will be sent to freezer camp.

Oh! And we have a couple sizzles. One smooth rooster for sure and 2 curly babies that are still unsexed. Their parents are from Sheri Minker in Lincoln. Nice dark blue. Love them...don't need them. Lol

Thanks and let me know! :D

Back
Top Bottom