Nevadans?

ooops forgot his picture...

Awe! He's so precious!

Hello all! Chickee gave me the advice to post here about extra roosters before they go to freezer camp. I have one of SunnyDawns Black copper Marans from a super dark egg that is around 16 weeks. Sweet, goofy guy but don't want him breeding with his sisters.
hmm.png
He's big and beautiful already. Literally just learning to crow. Not loud at all compared to some of our others. Then I have a few golden cuckoo Marans roos from Chickee that are a couple months old now. Gorgeous also. Not crowing yet. Will have some wheaten ameraucana roosters as well. If at all interested in these big sweet boys to help protect your flock, pm me. Free to good home, or like I said, most will be sent to freezer camp.

Oh! And we have a couple sizzles. One smooth rooster for sure and 2 curly babies that are still unsexed. Their parents are from Sheri Minker in Lincoln. Nice dark blue. Love them...don't need them. Lol

Thanks and let me know!
big_smile.png

Oh my gosh! I love Sunny's BCM's, I have 2 from her and they are the best ever and they lay very dark eggs. You might want to see if Debi from Heaven Sent Ranch can use him, if he's show quality. I gave her a roo in January and he came in second place at a Poultry Show, not bad for a 6 month old still growing out.

Would you by chance be interested in a free cute little male speckled sussex, 4 weeks old. We thought we had a home for him but it fell through. He's my absolute favorite, so friendly and curious. He runs over to me and give me a "what have you brought me today" look in his eye. We live in Sparks so we cannot keep him :hit I'm becoming more attached every day so the sooner someone takes him the better.

Sorry I have enough myself 8 Cock birds set up in breeding pens. I have Sussex too Light and Coronation. They are a very Friendly breed. Hope you find him a home. Or bring him to the swap on the 27th. You might find him a home there!

The swaps are fun I say we try and make them a big event! The 4h club and local poultry Fanciers club both have a presence there! we could have a BYC meet up at the swaps every month if we wanted! It is a fun place to look/shop/sell!

I should have Bantam EE, Silkies/showgirls/frizzeled showgirls/frizzeled silkies, lavender split black project cochins. I may also have a few White wyandottes and silkies from show lines I may part with when they are young. PM if you want something specific!

I'm trying to make the trip a plan for th 27th of April . Wanted to touch bases about your Cochin that will b available? Also I remember youafe mention of a bantam Colombian rock breeder somewhere locally- are they coming to the event?

I'm trying to make the trip a plan for th 27th of April . Wanted to touch bases about your Cochin that will b available? Also I remember youafe mention of a bantam Colombian rock breeder somewhere locally- are they coming to the event?

my daughter Heather raises and shows bantam columbian rocks. We will have will have chicks available if you are interested in chicks. We sold about 30 youngsters at the big Stockton show in January darn! Let me know I can save some chicks for you at the swap. Hope to see you at our swap!

my daughter Heather raises and shows bantam columbian rocks. We will have will have chicks available if you are interested in chicks. We sold about 30 youngsters at the big Stockton show in January darn! Let me know I can save some chicks for you at the swap. Hope to see you at our swap!

Woohoo! I'll see what I have space for . So far I have sorted out 4 olandsk hens, one smooth serama cockerel , and hopefully a few more that my girls are not too attached to! Can you pm prices for your babies ?

I wanted to let everyone know that this Thursday and Friday is Capitol City Farm Days at Fuji park. Its Free and it is designed for local youth to experience backyard animals likes goats chickens cows bunnies and lots more! Please tell your friends and family to stop by! It starts around 8:30 til 1pm.

I will have some of our birds(chickens and ducks) on display too.

Hello all! Chickee gave me the advice to post here about extra roosters before they go to freezer camp. I have one of SunnyDawns Black copper Marans from a super dark egg that is around 16 weeks. Sweet, goofy guy but don't want him breeding with his sisters.
hmm.png
He's big and beautiful already. Literally just learning to crow. Not loud at all compared to some of our others. Then I have a few golden cuckoo Marans roos from Chickee that are a couple months old now. Gorgeous also. Not crowing yet. Will have some wheaten ameraucana roosters as well. If at all interested in these big sweet boys to help protect your flock, pm me. Free to good home, or like I said, most will be sent to freezer camp.

Oh! And we have a couple sizzles. One smooth rooster for sure and 2 curly babies that are still unsexed. Their parents are from Sheri Minker in Lincoln. Nice dark blue. Love them...don't need them. Lol

Thanks and let me know!
big_smile.png
Wish I wasn't so far, I'd take one of Sunny's roos to add to mine.

I came in to brag guys. My daughter hatched out a new grandson for me on Sunday. LOL

Meet Dominick

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am not soliciting with this, I'm inviting anyone interested. Every year, the small non profit private school at which I teach has a fundraising gala to help with the overwhelming costs of keeping our doors open. We have 24 students who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and we work very hard every day to give them the social and academic support they need to become successful in society. I urge you to share the gala information with friends and family to help bring awareness of ASD to the Reno/Sparks area. We are the only school of our kind in Northern Nevada but very few know about us. Not more than a couple weeks ago, the CDC announced the new statistic for children diagnosed with ASD.... 1 IN 68!! Chances are you already know someone that has ASD but if not, you will soon enough. Please attend and/or share this flyer with anyone you believe might have interest. Thank you for your time and this is the only thing like this that I will post here. Contact me if you have have any questions.

Hey guys, I am not soliciting with this, I'm inviting anyone interested. Every year, the small non profit private school at which I teach has a fundraising gala to help with the overwhelming costs of keeping our doors open. We have 24 students who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and we work very hard every day to give them the social and academic support they need to become successful in society. I urge you to share the gala information with friends and family to help bring awareness of ASD to the Reno/Sparks area. We are the only school of our kind in Northern Nevada but very few know about us. Not more than a couple weeks ago, the CDC announced the new statistic for children diagnosed with ASD.... 1 IN 68!! Chances are you already know someone that has ASD but if not, you will soon enough. Please attend and/or share this flyer with anyone you believe might have interest. Thank you for your time and this is the only thing like this that I will post here. Contact me if you have have any questions.

WOW SMALL WORLD!!! My son went Newton for a couple years. We're still friends with RJ, Jody, Jeri and employees that no longer work there. My son A.J. just turned 17 and he'll be at the gala but we could not afford for the whole family to go this year so he's gonna hang out with Jody and prob help sell raffle tickets
big_smile.png

We're newbies to chickens too (but we're rebels that are hiding them in the backyard...we're in Sparks
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom