Nevadans?

Hi there,

I haven't been on here for a while, good to catch up with ya'll.

If any of you know anyone looking for good laying hens I need to slim my flock down.... I have 15 or so hens that need new homes, and I know roosters are a long shot, but if anyone wants those too, I have an abundance. The hens are great layers, very sweet. You read everywhere that Campines don't do well in confinement, but this is not true of mine. They have a fenced in yard and do very well in it.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please pm me.
Thanks very much! Ariel a.k.a. CampineChickens

Seth, Mollyhughes has some awesome Ameraucana rooster chicks she hatched from my flock that would go very well with the hens you have from me ;) They are out of my show quality blue wheaten rooster~ For those of you who want a BIG, gorgeous, flock protector or rooster for making some beautiful, chocolate or Olive Egger eggs, she also has some rooster chicks out of my pure Golden Cuckoo Marans flock. This is what the roosters will look like. This is their father~
Awwww! Thanks Chickee! ....I love your birds. They're all healthy and gorgeous.

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Easter! (or Hoppy Easter to those of you with rabbits)

Update:
We're in a canyon of moving boxes right now, but there's light at the end of the tunnel as it looks like the permanent move is (finally) about to happen. Very much looking forward to having a chicken coop or two in our new location and, of course, hatching!

p.s.
Beautiful roos!

Last edited:
That's great Peeps! You can finally hatch eggs and get to keep them too!
celebrate.gif
Make sure to post pics once you get settled into your new place!

Yes I am.
big_smile.png

Just thought I'd let you guys know I have an auction going and I'll be posting more this weekend.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/7200_20#post_13358749

I had a good hatch for the Easter hatch. Last night my porch light went out, so I changed the bullb. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to grab a glass of juice and decided to check the brooder. OMG! I'm so glad I did. THAT light went out too and I had chicks piled. I lost 5!
hit.gif
Only had 2 Silkied AMs hatch and lost both, plus a couple of my chocolate split bantams. So depressing. Man I'm glad I don't sleep well or could have lost them all.

Back
Top Bottom