Nevadans?

Hi all - we have a Swedish flower hen rooster in Gardnerville looking for a new home! We are no longer going to breed and would like to see him happy elsewhere. Sam is not aggressive.

Attachments

• IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8
i'm in vegas too.... a little ways from reno.. but not too bad...
Hey fellow Nevadans and friends of Nevadans! Welcome to the Nevada thread!!!
frow.gif
Our thread is growing by leaps and bounds so we have added a few pages so you can find all things Nevadan, including our precious Nevada friends and neighbors. This is a great thread and thanks to you all it's getting even better!

Check out these pages... https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...ng-our-friendly-nevada-neighbors-check-it-out

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to say "Hi" before you go. :)

Can't forget our mascot!!! The official Nevada thread chicken mascot is.... (drumroll).... TADA! MAMA!!!!
woot.gif

41069_mama.jpg

Well, not Nevada per se, but I go to college in Vegas and commute to my home in Arizona (when I can). There are lots of chickens here, just haven't found anything fancy. This state is laid out, I mean LAID OUT, and one guy in a Parhump and another in Sandy Valley have chickens, but that is an hour away!

Hi, I'm an Arizonian too. Miss it greatly. Grew up in Prescott. I've had a long transition to getting use to this heat as Prescott rarely gets about 100. We had mountains and some of the area was considered high desert.
I know I am spelling this wrong but I have "Americauna's", Delawares and a couple of Rhode Islands. No fancy chickens. I'm just enjoying the critter company and the eggs.

Hey all!! I'm in Reno, NV and looking to rehome a beautiful Dominique rooster. You know the story, we bought 4 chicks and one of them turned out to be a rooster. We live in urban Reno and are unable to keep him due to the noise. He's a tame rooster and loves to sit on my lap for treat time. We are sad to see him go. He's about 5 months old now.
IMG_4895.JPG
IMG_4898.JPG

Hi, everyone! I'm Diana, from Washoe Valley, NV, just North of Carson City and South of Reno. I'm new to chickens and waiting for my 3 Buff Orpingtons from BYC, due in early May. Can't wait. And "Hi" to all my neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom