Nevadans?

Hello all! After recently finding out that all 6 of my babies from the feed store are drakes, I am going to have to rehome several of them. I now have 6 drakes and 2 ducks....I am going to rehome three for sure and possibly 5 if I can talk myself into it. I will not give up my Pekin cause he is just my favorite and I am kind of attached to my 2 silver apple yards too but keeping three may not work either. So for now, I am looking to rehome 2 black/blue swedish and one white crested. I do NOT want to advertise on craigslist because I am afraid of them ending up as meat but I have tried several FB groups and such and am getting nowhere. Anyway...if anyone is interested, let me know. Or if you know of anyone. I really love these drakes so I want them taken care of. They are 3 months old and healthy. I live in Las Vegas and I have family in Southern UT so I am willing to travel there with them too if someone from Cedar City or St George wants them. Thanks all!
IMG_4056 2.jpg IMG_4056 3.jpg IMG_4056.jpg

Any Vegas & Pahrump folks out there? I've got 4 ducks. I still need some chickens... Also I'm trying to figure if there's any way to build a plant based water filtration system for my ducks pool water... Anywhere else and I would feel confident trying it, but out here, not sure that anything but the mesquite and cacti can handle the summers. My property is lacking in any meaningful shade... Tho I'm building some for the duck pool... I just hope I get it right and the wind doesn't end up taking it

Back
Top Bottom