Nevadans?

BirdyGirl

What's his size? He's incredibly upright, which makes me think either Cornish or perhaps SL Seabright (sp?) crossed on an EE. I'd lean towards the cornish, but feathers can be deceiving. Green feet have me thinking the EE.

He is a large bird really, Probably the same size as the BO roo's that I had there abouts? He is getting ready to crow in the one pic.. He loves to talk ..actually I think his mouth is open in the first pic so I may have caught him talking.. So he is standing up really high.
smile.png

Quote:

Quote:

Wow! That's as big as San Jose!

Yes I agree with the others, EE for sure. Curled toes like that can happen for a variety of reasons but the most common, from what I've read, is too cool temps during incubation. Just a degree cooler for an average temp in a bator can result in curled toes like that. Usually doesn't slow them down much though. He is a very pretty EE!
thumbsup.gif

UMMM he is a he and doesnt lay any eggs..
hu.gif
.. he is not with any others.. no girlfriends for Rodger at this time.. I have some French Black Copper Marans chics.. but they are only about 2 weeks old..

Are you making fun of me... HAHAHAHAAA>>>
lau.gif
:cool:
ep.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
To be sure, what color eggs does he lay? if they are green or blue, then he is definitely an EE.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom