Nevadans?

Hello Fellow Las Vegan's,

I found out I do have a roo and I must rehome him today! He started crowing right now and my neighbors will never allow this. Is there anyone here locally that would want him. I'm willing to give him to anyone that will give him a good home. He's a really nice bird and I will truly miss him. Please call me at 493-8721. I will not ship him. Here's a picture of him. He's a Delaware and 12 weeks old.

Thank you,
Arlene

90112_060.jpg

He is gorgeous. I wish I could take him. If you post him on craigslist I'm certain you can find him a home today! But it would be so much better if a bycer could take him
sad.png

Quote:
Where is the blush smiley? You know how my wife feels about your dad especially. I'm glad you approve of Goody and I know why you can't wait on the blue copper to grow up...blue splash marans.
hmm.png

UrbanChickies and other new folks,
welcome-byc.gif
NV thread. If I didn't have him already I might be tempted on your little guy, buy my wife would NOT like another rooster.
idunno.gif

26956_101_0294.jpg
26956_imgp4284.jpg

Have a great week everybody!

Last edited:
I've been trying so hard to find him a home. It's been unsuccessful. Today I'm expecting a call from Gilcrease Bird Sanctuary, and hopefully they will take him. I just don't want him to end up on someones dinner table....
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom