Nevadans?

Quote:
Yes, I posted him on craigslist & some lady wanted him for her hens. He was really nice & freindly didn't want to get us, but I have a Polish rooster & he was beating him up. So I couldn't have that, my Polish is too timid for that, nor do I want that! LOL

Hey everyone! I'm trying to find the Nevada BYC "thread" that I keep hearing about - have I found it? Hopefully, I have... I am in Las Vegas and am looking for some fertile eggs to put under a broody hen. My girl is actually a PeaHen - but she does a great job raising little chicken chicks!
smile.png
smile.png
She's already been "setting" for about a week so if I'm going to get her some eggs I need to do it soon.

I have one Black Copper Maran and would love to get a few more. Does anyone have any fertile eggs? If not Black Copper Maran - I would consider any other "non-white" egg layers!
smile.png
OR maybe even some Polish? I do have one and she lays a small white egg - I wouldn't mind having a couple more Polish hens
smile.png

Please let me know - I'd much rather buy local than via the internet!

If I'm not on the LV thread - could someone please direct me there?
Thanks a million!!!

Hi everyone - haven't been on in forever! I will have to read back several dozen pages to get caught up!
barnie.gif

Welcome to all the newcomers!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

I have my 10 chickies that I got from Sunny - It looks like I have at least 3 FBCM cockerals.

Does anyone in the Reno area want one? They are 4 weeks old.

Carol

Last edited:
they are getting big and beautiful! The rooster looks so gnarly, his head is turning red and wrinkly. I am toying with the idea of asking the neighbors if i can keep him. In fact, im toying with the idea of keeping all of them!
th.gif
i know it i know it... NINE CHICKENS! they will be much too overcrowded, i must get rid of two. But i cant and i wont *sigh*, guess its time to extend the run AGAIN. (to where i have no clue though. ) I just love them all so much, lol. theyre really funny

Wow more new folks!
frow.gif
all and
welcome-byc.gif
NV thread! We've got a great and active group here.

aubreynoramarie you need to move to a country place with some acreage!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom