Nevadans?

ohhhhh can we see your toyger

This is my Tigger (pronounced just like on Winnie the Pooh)

Whoa. How many cats do you have?
The first one is Lil'Bit the youngest, then Snowball, Shadow, Babet (Babes for short) , and Cinderella (Cinder for short)
Babes is the mother of Snowball, Cinderella and another girl we had to put to sleep due to sever back problems. I don't have a pic of her right now but her name was Chloe.
Lil'Bit took her spot in the house just not in our hearts as she will be forever missed.

wow that is alot of cats
tongue.png

Oh Sunny, what sad and happy news. I'm so glad they pretty much stayed put. I heard they imprint to the home they are raised in and will try everything they can to stay there when something happens. Do you have any pictures of him?

There's 3 "hims" left and I'll try to get pics soon. Tried to get pics today but it got dark so early and I didn't get home in time.

Cute cats Rural Chick! I don't have any cats because of allergies but I had them when I was young.

Looks like we are all set for Saturday @ 2pm! The weather says we might get a few showers but it will be plenty warm enough that snow will not be an issue. I will keep my eyes on the weather report and update you all if that changes. I hope everyone knows that you are all invited! If you are coming and don't have my addy then shoot me a pm and I'll send it to you.

Peeps, vegaschick, and Pam you're all coming too right? JK, it sure would be fun to have everyone there but that's a heck of a drive for cookies. Not that our cookies aren't worth it. :)

so sorry about your peacock, sunny! glad you found the others. I'm looking forward to saturday. i need to get baking! have been busy and then too lazy in the evening.

beautiful kitties, Rural Chic!

Back
Top Bottom