Nevadans?

is it just me or does every single lady on here have a storey that starts with "when i used to sing.....", maby in a few years they will discover that people that like to sing are at a higher risk of getting addicted to chickens
lol.png

lau.gif

is it just me or does every single lady on here have a storey that starts with "when i used to sing.....", maby in a few years they will discover that people that like to sing are at a higher risk of getting addicted to chickens
lol.png
Maybe it's the egg songs!

Yes!!!!! I am so excited and can't wait till watch them in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am partial to the chicks too. I feel like there is less of a chance of getting diseases from someone else's chickens when they are chicks. I'm also a sucker for all that cute fluffiness!!!

Quote:
Haha! I never tried the whiskey. Warm water is supposed to be the best thing to drink. I get bored of the plain water though. But since It works I'll stick with it. I want to experiment with the mint tea though. It's one of the few teas I like without sugar.

I wish we lived closer to each other! I would love to sing a few torch songs with you! My singing voice is much deeper than my speaking voice but your speaking voice is lovely. I am sure you would be great at the torch songs!!! I sing Cry Me A River in F minor. Just curious if you have a similar range.
lol.png
LOL! I think Pam and I are the only one's on here that sang professionally. I could be wrong about that. I think everyone should sing though, even if it's only in the shower. It's good for the soul.

Last edited:
We have babies!!!

I looked in this morning, and there was a pile of fur in the corner of the kennel that mama rabbit is in. I'm glad she had them there, because she's been using the "box" I put in for her bathroom, and now I can just take that box and dump it to keep things fresh. I don't know exactly how many babies, but I saw one pink one moving around in the fur, and 2 black and another pink moving outside of the nest, so I just reached in long enough to put those three in the nest. Then I kicked my daughter of out her room, put a space heater in there, and shut the door. (It's super cold in the room, and I don't want to lose babies just because it's mama's first time.)

So right now we have at least 4 moving, healthy babies. I didn't dig in the nest to count more, and the nest is FAR back in the kennel. I just left her alone.

bun.gif
love.gif

lol.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
goodpost.gif
count me in! I don't sing professionally, but I love singing!

We have babies!!!

I looked in this morning, and there was a pile of fur in the corner of the kennel that mama rabbit is in. I'm glad she had them there, because she's been using the "box" I put in for her bathroom, and now I can just take that box and dump it to keep things fresh. I don't know exactly how many babies, but I saw one pink one moving around in the fur, and 2 black and another pink moving outside of the nest, so I just reached in long enough to put those three in the nest. Then I kicked my daughter of out her room, put a space heater in there, and shut the door. (It's super cold in the room, and I don't want to lose babies just because it's mama's first time.)

So right now we have at least 4 moving, healthy babies. I didn't dig in the nest to count more, and the nest is FAR back in the kennel. I just left her alone.

bun.gif
love.gif

Yay! Congratulations!
wee.gif

We have babies!!!

bun.gif
love.gif
did you move them to the nest box? if not do it when you check the babies

ok so put some vanilla on your hands(so she doesn't get human scent and then reach in there count the babies and remove all the dead ones. This is crucial becuase dead babies attract bacteria and the bacteria are bad for the other babies

did you move them to the nest box? if not do it when you check the babies

ok so put some vanilla on your hands(so she doesn't get human scent and then reach in there count the babies and remove all the dead ones. This is crucial becuase dead babies attract bacteria and the bacteria are bad for the other babies

Ok, I'll do that. I washed my hands before I moved them into the hair. So it won't bug her if I move the babies around and count them? I'll have to completely clean out the nest box, but that won't be a problem.

lol.png
Well, I don't sing professionally, but, as mentioned previously, I do LOVE musicals and sing in those. So...count me in!
We have babies!!!

bun.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
Aww....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sound cute!

Back
Top Bottom