Nevadans?

Thanks everyone for the advice. I did get 2 golden plastic eggs, filled them with sand and put tape around them. These were placed in the nest box and this morning we had 2 small eggs in there instead of where ever.
I can't wait for the day I go out and there are enough for all three of us to have breakfast with home eggs instead of store bought. Oh and they taste wonderful!

OH wait. When is Sheryl's BDAY???
It was the 31st I believe. Happy birthday Kim!!! Happy birthday Ron!!! Shoot the phone won't let me change the font or color! I love to make everyone's bday wishes HUGE!!!
Oh guess what! My summer hatches, Banana and Bedbug who I thought were both roosters are now squatting and laying :D
Yea!!! :D
well, I'm still sick and it's been 3 weeks and 2 days. 2 weeks of a hard core cold. then 1 day of feeling good, then on to feeling bad again. for the last 4 days i've had a really painful constant sore throat on the right side as well as ear pain on the right. my sinuses are not too bad but there is still a little pain and pressure. debating whether I need to go in to the dr. Now the kids have gotten colds again. the downside of winter.
GO! I waited when I had that illness awhile back then I got a sore throat that spread into a monster earache that swelled the whole side of my face!!! That was a huge mistake!!! Ear infections are PAINFUL!!! If it's not serious then at least you know. Better to go and let the Doc check out the throat and ears to be sure. That's a long time to be sick! :(
Thanks everyone for the advice. I did get 2 golden plastic eggs, filled them with sand and put tape around them. These were placed in the nest box and this morning we had 2 small eggs in there instead of where ever. I can't wait for the day I go out and there are enough for all three of us to have breakfast with home eggs instead of store bought. Oh and they taste wonderful!
Don't they! OMG I love fresh eggs sooo much better. Glad the decoy eggs worked well for you. I tried the sand filled egg but I tried super gluing them shut. Haha. It didn't work very well. I'm sure the tape will hold much better. :) I am starting to get eggs from the adult birds now too. So nice to have eggs coming again!

Thanks everyone for the advice. I did get 2 golden plastic eggs, filled them with sand and put tape around them. These were placed in the nest box and this morning we had 2 small eggs in there instead of where ever.
I can't wait for the day I go out and there are enough for all three of us to have breakfast with home eggs instead of store bought. Oh and they taste wonderful!
Awesome! Congrats on the girls getting their eggs in order. We used golf balls to direct our newbies. It worked wonderfully, as well.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! (It was last Tuesday in case anyone was wondering). And Happy Birthday to you, too, Kim!

Oh guess what! My summer hatches, Banana and Bedbug who I thought were both roosters are now squatting and laying
big_smile.png
Awesome! Now you can start hatching again (nudge, nudge).

It was the 31st I believe.

Happy birthday Kim!!!
Happy birthday Ron!!!

Shoot the phone won't let me change the font or color! I love to make everyone's bday wishes HUGE!!!
Yea!!!
big_smile.png

GO! I waited when I had that illness awhile back then I got a sore throat that spread into a monster earache that swelled the whole side of my face!!! That was a huge mistake!!! Ear infections are PAINFUL!!! If it's not serious then at least you know. Better to go and let the Doc check out the throat and ears to be sure. That's a long time to be sick!
sad.png

Don't they! OMG I love fresh eggs sooo much better. Glad the decoy eggs worked well for you. I tried the sand filled egg but I tried super gluing them shut. Haha. It didn't work very well. I'm sure the tape will hold much better.
smile.png

I am starting to get eggs from the adult birds now too. So nice to have eggs coming again!
Elizabeth I'm with Sunny: You need to go to the doctor! Especially if you have an earache - you don't want to wait for that to get worse!

Back
Top Bottom