Nevadans?

My, my, MY! Chiquita has become quite the uptown/indoor chicken. But, pray tell, where are the rhinestones on her chicken diaper? She's hardly dressed for dinner.....
wink.png

I have to clip a couple of my RIR''s..It hurts me more than it hurts them, and you do it to protect them..I had one little hen that would fly over and take off..it's a wonder she lived as long as she did.. Luckily we don't have predators here like in most places...so if you care about them...

Hello everyone. Currently live in the Spanish Springs area and I have 3 Blue Silkie Roosters that have started to crow. I have been trying to get rid of them via craigslist, however I am having no luck. Does anyone know of any places around the Reno that takes roosters or have friends that would love Blue Silkie Roosters?

Hello everyone. Currently live in the Spanish Springs area and I have 3 Blue Silkie Roosters that have started to crow. I have been trying to get rid of them via craigslist, however I am having no luck. Does anyone know of any places around the Reno that takes roosters or have friends that would love Blue Silkie Roosters?

How much are you asking for them

Hi Stacy, nice to see you back.

Please don't forget you can't mention pricing on here but you can pm each other to discuss pricing, I just don't want anyone to get into trouble.

We are moving to Vegas soon * husband and I are both military and ETS'ing but moving to his home state :) ). I was wondering what types of chickens do the best in that dry hot climate. I am hoping to not get a too aggressive breed and looking for breeders :)

Back
Top Bottom