Nevadans?

:smackHi Nikki!,

Sorry about all your troubles. I am new to the thread, and the area for that matter!.. I hope that they get everything under controll and that you start to feel better. My mom as RSD, and the doctors missed it. She now has no muscle in her right arm, it is in a constant brace, and she has to live on pain meds. She has good days and bad, and the whole situation is a long drawn out story. Fact is, is that the pain management doc is taking great care of her, and she takes advantage of her good days.. I question everything and have flat out refused to agree with one doctor in regards to our daughter. Had another that said our son needed tubes in his ears, while another said he didnt, and low and behold.. he is fine.

Your pictures are beautiful!..

Keep your chin up..

smile.png
hugs.gif

Quote:

Veagaschick I wish they where mine. What part of town you in? am in the NW. I've seen a few pheasants and quail roming around around; someone might have let them go.

NevadaRon I have hunted these devil as well and totally agree with you. I have scares on my arms from falling on losses rocks chase these devils.

Would anyone like a buff orp rooster? He's a year old, and not a fan of my younger kids. My 13 to son loves Nugget and can't bear the thought of him ending up in a pot. Maybe someone can save me he breaking Ryan's heart.
fl.gif

I'll deliver to Reno!

81609_009.jpg

Last edited:
Not a big crower, just when he thinks he needs to tell everyone he's handsome and his girls are pretty! He lives inside the barn at night, so I can't hear if he crows at sunrise. Some days he talks a lot when I let them out, but most days he is quiet. My neighbor's roo crows much, much more. He looks a litte moth eathen at the moment as one of his girls picked a bunch of the feathers on his neck and he is growing longer tail feathers, but he sure is golden in the sunshine! He definately watches over his free range girls. I guess my daughter is just too threatening to the flock.

Quote:
He is pretty but I have more Roosters than I should and we are having a BBQ this coming weekend to relieve my girls. I am keeping a 1 SLW, 1 GLW, 2 BA's, 1 BO and 1 WCB Polish already so I really cannot add another rooster. BUT if it is only aggression that is his problem and you really do not want to get rid of him you could try following this article I posted on my BYC page about dealing with aggressive roosters (it is down towards the bottom of the page). I found it after searching with how to deal with one of my BA roosters. He is going to be my main stock rooster for the BA's and I really really did not want to put him in the pot but he actually was getting gutsy enough to attack me. First thing we did was take off his spurs, that made a HUGE difference in his attitude and then just following the instructions on that article has calmed him right down. He now runs up to my boys wanting attention instead of attacking. We did not have to resort to the more aggressive method but I think that had to do with de-spurring him. So if you would rather keep him, you try the reconditioning treatment. *LOL*

Quote:
Thank you so much for the kind words, I am really sorry to hear what happened to your Mum. I am exactly like you and I am totally kicking myself for even trusting this one as far as I did. I have never had any luck with doctors and until my condition got worse after I had my oldest son I stayed away like they were the plague. I know there are some genuinely nice and caring doctors out there I just have not had the pleasure of finding them yet. When it comes to my boys, I tried the whole regular check-ups with the pediatricians but when I refused to vax I was told on our last visit (4 years ago) that I was not welcome to bring my children back and to not bother with trying to find another in this town if I did not agree to vaxing. The good thing is I can count on one hand the times my boys have been sick in their life so it has not been an issue.

But enough of that.... C H I C K E N S!!!! are so much nicer to talk about and I have found are a great pain reliever since they can easily take anyone's mind off of their troubles just watching them for a few minutes.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom