Nevadans?

Geez, we were getting down to the middle of the second page!
hmm.png

Well my neighbor just asked me this AM if I wanted to take her chickens. She has 12 - 7 Ameraucana/EEs and 5 RIRs, all pullets, 7-8 weeks old. She is giving them away complete with galvanized waterers and feeders. I just don't have the room for 12 more - I've got 20 new ones for this year already, in addition to the 9 left from last year. If anyone is interested just let me know.

Hello,

I discovered this web site about a week ago.
We live in Las Vegas and we"ve been raising chickens for about 8 months now, so today I figured I'd join!
I'm amazed how much info there is here regarding raising chickens.

Hello Everyone!!!

Brian

Thanks Ron,

I'm Curious what kind of challenges will lye ahead for raising chickens though the summer months in Las Vegas?

my chicks are getting HUGE! I haven't managed to get any pics of them lately, been busy. I will try to get some this weekend. The pigs are doing good too. Getting bigger. and me still attempting to not get attached to them lol. I'll try to get pics of them as well. Just a quick update. I think we are going fishing in the morning, but not 100% sure yet. Hope everyone is doing good, and to all the new Members
welcome-byc.gif
and Welcome to the Nevada Thread!

Hi Everyone! I live in Reno in the Northwest and I have 6 pullets! 4 wyandottes and 2 plymouth rocks! 1 of the wyandottes may end up to be a rooster, it's the only blue laced red I have so let's hope it isn't! Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm here as well!

Back
Top Bottom