Nevadans?

Is there any one heading from the Reno area to Las Vegas any time SOON???
bow.gif
:bow
I'm trying to find transportation for a trio of Sunny's beloved BCM's.

Can anyone help??? PLEEEASE.

Much Thanks,

Brian

Last edited:
Quote:
Heading there now... well soon anyway.

Aubrey, how did the little imp escape?
lol.png
I guess it's time to clip some feathers. Good luck on the hatch but yea it might be better if you didn't have to deal with that one more thing right now. I kinda wish I hadn't started another batch.
hmm.png

Justuschicks that is a cute coop too! Your girls sure seem to love it!

Yes, please, if anyone is heading to Vegas... Otherwise these gorgeous BCMs are going on CL. I have to do something in the next few days.
fl.gif

well, she just figured out that a three and a half foot fence was nothing for a chicken....then she went back and showed broody barnie how to do it!
he.gif
so im just letting them have run of the backyard now....

and guess what? that temp spike must not have been too bad because tonight i did my day 14 candle and not only did i get movement in my four remaining black am eggs, but i even saw toes! i cant see into the maran eggs but judging by weight difference i think i may have two or three good ones there too. I dont think theres anything going on in Mama's eggs though. (Markie named the broody Barnie "Mama". i think thats cute )

ONE WEEK FROM HATCH! everyone please cross fingers for me! if i get nothing AGAIN on my second try then im just gonna throw in the towel and cry!

Back
Top Bottom