Nevadans?

Quote:
sad.png
That sux! So sorry it happened. When you do get another shed, I would love to come help you set it up!

Quote:
I'm so sorry Aubrey...you have to be really careful trusting Craigslist for anything past the day you make contact. I held an EE Roo for a week for a guy because he was 2 hours away. I told him I would hold him if he was SURE going to take him because we were leaving on vacation and needed to sell him before we left. He was supposed to come pick him up on a Saturday. He left a message on my machine Friday night and since I work my wine bar every Friday, I got home to late to call him back and confirm the time he was coming. My husband called him back at 8:30am on the day he was to pick him up and he didn't answer. Left 3 more messages throughout the day and waited around for him to show up. Finally got an email saying since I didn't call him back on that Friday to confirm the time he found a roo closer!

I know you're disappointed but I know you'll find something else that works perfect for you. Hang in there!

frow.gif
Good morning everyone. I've been here just haven't posted on here lately.

hugs.gif
Oh man, Aubrey that guy truly sucked.
smack.gif

I don't have any Christmas recipes I do so nothing to share with anyone.

We only decorate the house when the kids come home for Christmas but we do have a tree and that's enough for us. It does not even feel like Christmas this year.

Quote:
My kids are 10 and 12, but our house is so tiny that about all we do is put up our 3-foot tree and a nativity scene. All the gifts are stuffed in a big cardboard box under the dining table, because every extra inch of the living room is taken up by soap-drying racks. The kids don't complain, though. A "traditional" Norman Rockwell Christmas went out when they started alternating holidays between mom and dad's house, and they're just fine with that.

Quote:
Seth, Oh My Gosh - I don't think you should say something like that about someone, it may come back to hit you 10 times or something like that and I would hate to have you get hit by a tractor 10 times, it might be his tractor that does it!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom