New 1st time Chicken Owner :)

lhutch78

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 5, 2012
South Georgia, USA
I am a new 1st time chicken owner! I have sooo many things to learn. Hopefully you all can help. I have had my chickens for 4 days now and everything seems to be going well. The old gentleman that I got them from did not know what kind they were just healthy. LOL I live in south georgia and not that it matters, but I was wondering if anyone can help me identify what they are.

My pretty boy........

I currently have 2 hens laying I believe the black & white speckle hens above. The gentleman called them "dominickers"? The eggs are really light tan.

Thanks bunches!
smile.png

can you get individual pics? the barred ones look like doms (combs appear to be rose), looks like 2 production reds, and a partridge rock from what i can tell in the first pic. as for the 2nd rooster looks like a mix but a better closer pic would help. please try and get pics of the whole bird side view head to tail if you can.

I guess you meant the black and white rooster, sorry I'm not sure about that one. Appears to be a mix to me..... a closer pic would be needed, of his face and of his feathering

Back
Top Bottom