New Anti-Spam System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well that explains it, thought you were in Ontario.

Imp wants to live in dial up too.
roll.png

Quote:
Well that explains it, thought you were in Ontario.

Imp wants to live in dial up too.
roll.png

lol that should read ON dial up...LOL

Thank you both-that was very helpful. As soon as I can post pictures, then I can start the thread and get some advice. I think I still have a few mosr "posts" till I pass that newbie stage lol.

please help i have uploaded some images but where are they? also how can i post a reply and upload a pic?? x

I'm wondering when I will no longer be a "new member?. I ve been on here for a couple months and it looks like I still can't post. That may already be answered in this thread, but there are a lot of pages to look through. I understand the reasons for blocking new members, unfortunately, it's when you're new that you have the most questions you want to ask. I always search to see if I can find what I'm looking for, but it's not always there. It seems like there must be a solution that doesn't require punishing everyone for the actions of a few.

i hope this gets to someone who can help me!!! i have searched and searched. i can not !!! figure out how to post a picture with my post. can someone please tell me how???
thank you very much for your time.

You can either click on Uploads on the blue title bar (above where it says Logged in as), browse for the picture on your computer, choose size (640 works great) and click upload. Then copy the img code into your post.

Or you can upload through another source like photobucket. Again, copy the IMG code in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom