New Babies Are Here!!!

EmilyChickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 30, 2012
New Jersey
Hello BYCers!!! All of my little chicks arrived unharmed except for one which has a mental illness, my friend took it to put in her incubator to let it get it's bearings together if it can, but other from that everyone is fine!!! Here are some pics! Some may be discolored due to our red heat lamp

@love2grinchicke We got them from "My Pet Chicken", the breeds we got were, Jersey Giants (for a friend), Cochins, Plymouth Rocks, Buckeyes, and Easter Eggers. They were all healthy aside from the other chick that has a mental illness. I think she got beat up during shipping.
@3riverschick The chick was sitting on the entire bottom portion of it's leg, and it was throwing it's head back really far. It was getting bullied so as I said my friend took it so she could keep it alone in an incubator to let it catch it's bearings if it can pull through. I hope it'll be okay, but I'm expecting the worst.

Congrats on your new flufferbutts!
ya.gif

Thanks!!! My Roo has taken after them believe it or not. He sits right under the heat lamp and they all cuddle with him. I'll have pic in a min.

Back
Top Bottom