New baby ducks!! Building a coop for them (:

Caitiev10

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2020
Went to Lowe’s yesterday and bought all the material to build my babies a coop!!

I have a picture of what it’s based on and will be posting the work along the way!! I’m 21 and couldn’t be happier with the decision of getting baby ducks!!

Attachments

• 39D3B158-E998-4185-A565-5A92CF3BBD5E.png
    39D3B158-E998-4185-A565-5A92CF3BBD5E.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 20
How cool!! I want ducks a lot but haven't pulled the trigger yet. At Tractor Supply a month or so ago they had 100s and it was all I could do to not buy some!! :D :D

Good Luck! For sure post pics of the progress!

That coop looks good to base your design from, just make sure the sides go to the ground (it doesn't look like the do in the pic) so no predators can get/dig in.

How cool!! I want ducks a lot but haven't pulled the trigger yet. At Tractor Supply a month or so ago they had 100s and it was all I could do to not buy some!! :D :D

Good Luck! For sure post pics of the progress!

That coop looks good to base your design from, just make sure the sides go to the ground (it doesn't look like the do in the pic) so no predators can get/dig in.

Well instead of having the wire fence on the bottom we put a little deck area for them!! It’s looking really good so far!!

And I say if you really really want ducks, deff pull the trigger! They’re so cute and so loving. My ducks (Cheese and Quackers) are so sweet and don’t like when I leave them!
They are a lot of work but man do they make me happy!

Went to Lowe’s yesterday and bought all the material to build my babies a coop!!

I have a picture of what it’s based on and will be posting the work along the way!! I’m 21 and couldn’t be happier with the decision of getting baby ducks!!

How exiting! The picture you provided won't be able to fit more then two ducks in it. So if you plan on getting more then that, you'll have to go bigger.

How exiting! The picture you provided won't be able to fit more then two ducks in it. So if you plan on getting more then that, you'll have to go bigger.
I just have two ducks now but it depends if I really want more ducks, but the two right now are perfect for me as of now because once the COVID19 outbreak settles I’ll be going back to school for nursing for 4 weeks then will have a job out of that so I need to have time for caring for my ducks as well as working!

Back
Top Bottom