new baby I have pics now all 3 hatched updated with pics

spookykim

Songster
11 Years
Jul 16, 2008
Ohio
ya.gif
I just had my first hatched chickens baby hatch.
woot.gif
jumpy.gif
I have one more that is hatching now
love.gif
I will post pics as soon as they are done hatching and dry
wee.gif

Last edited:
thank you I cant believe my babys have a baby the one that is hatched looks black not sure who the mama is I think maybe my barred cochin I only have one roo so its my buff silkie. I cant believe how happy I am about this baby. makes me feel like a kid on christmas morning.

ok so what looked black when he was hatched and wet now looks buff and black mix. Its so darn cute its hard to keep myself from going in there and holding it. I had put 3 eggs in there and the one hatched and 2 are cherping. maybe I will get all 3. cant w8 to see what the other 2 look like. and to get pics to post. as soon as that baby dries you can see how darn cute he/she is 2 lol.
wee.gif

ok so kinda scared he/she has not opened her/his eyes yet.
hmm.png
I tried to whipe it with a damp q-tip and nothing. its been 5 hours now and its not really moving much at all
sad.png
all the others I hatched by the 5th hour were walking all over the other eggs it does cherp send my new baby good vibes please. I will take a pic now and show you guys it looks gray now with black (magic color change chick)
fl.gif

ok got some cute ones of he/she and daddy. someone must have sent good vibes cause he/she has eyes open and moving more
thumbsup.gif

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture054-1.jpg

Picture053-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom