New Bantam's

Rachie2591

In the Brooder
Jun 20, 2020
Hi everyone, I've recently been left with just one silver laced Wyandotte Bantam and I'm shortly going to be getting some new 15 week old Silkie/crossed bantam to keep her company.

Can anyone give me any advice to help them get along as good as can be? Is it best to put them in different run and introduce them that way?

It's getting winter here so I'm hoping they get along straight away, just wanting some helpful tips....Thankyou in advance 😊

That's a good way to start, let them see each other and get to know each other for up to 1-2 weeks before letting them interact. If they seem ok with one another after a few days you can try a supervised session (preferably in a more neutral area, i.e. not in either run) and see how they get along, if you want to speed things along.

That's a good way to start, let them see each other and get to know each other for up to 1-2 weeks before letting them interact. If they seem ok with one another after a few days you can try a supervised session (preferably in a more neutral area, i.e. not in either run) and see how they get along, if you want to speed things along.
Thankyou. I'm gonna go beg someone for a spare chicken coop or rabbit hutch for them then to stay in for a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom