New Brinsea Bator - $99 OMG

th.gif
I think I need that!!!!!

It looks like this has no humidity display. Has digital temp that is autoset
smile.png
(totally newbie here)
so how do you know the humidity on this setup?

How is it better than Genesis 1588 (which is sold out from sources I've tried) - available vs soldout, biggie
What else makes it better?

I would love to have a good hatch from the eggs I ordered.

I have an unopened LG as backup which I hope to return as I'm sure I will have a better hatch with 1588 or perhaps with Brinsea.
Advice needed.
thanks

After looking at the link, I noticed this unit does not come with or is capable of an auto turner. The much more expensive one below can be used with the optional auto turner.

I thought it said you could buy the turner seprate if youwanted it ?

Yep just read thru it again , it IS >>>> compatible with an egg turner it just dosnt come with one you have to buy it seprate

Last edited:
It does not come with it, but you can purchase it separately, for $49.00. So, both for $150.00.

Ohhhh, maybe I can be a tester too. Hmmmm. Someone else has to test, right?
lol.png

I can get the Octagon 20 with turner for $150, simple thermometer, no humidity gage, no digital read out

I can get the Octagon 20 Advanced with turner for $350, with digital thermometer, humidity gage, all digital and auto humidity management can be added to this one later for $150 if really needed (ie all my eggs die, I'm horrible at hatching eggs, etc.)

Both are in stock, both are on sale

1588 can not be found, LG in hand but not opened
Eggs ready to be delivered when I say bator is ready
(ordered Barnevelders, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Welsummers and Golden Penciled Hamburgs)

So besides the 'oooo, cool, not styrofoam' factor, will I get a more reliable stable environment from Brinsea AND most importantly, will I have a better hatch rate?
Opinions welcome

PC, What have you done? I have one of these on the way as well as duck eggs and I am a novice in the field of hatching eggs. Please make sure you are on call when I come screaming for help.
barnie.gif

It is all because I read this post....
duc.gif

Hope my husband is not the one who is at home when it is delivered.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom