New Call Duckies! *PICTURES*

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ducklover15, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ducklover15

ducklover15 Chillin' With My Peeps

I got three beautiful call ducks from Duckluck about a week and a half ago and here they are!!

The white drake is named Trooper, the white girl is named Scarlet and the blue-bibbed drake is named Blue.
    Also in these pictures are Blitz the snowy girl and Zippy my snowy boy who is going through a crazy molt right now!
    I let all the duckies out of the pen today and sprayed them with a hose for a couple hours. They LOVED it! I think Blue and Zippy loved it the most.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

I love White Calls (Blue is pretty too though!). Congrats! [​IMG]

3. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

awhhhhhhhh they are prbly relatives to MINE... I have 4 calls from DuckLuck...
    I need to get current pics...... sweetie pies [​IMG] [​IMG] guess we're related lol

4. ducklover15

ducklover15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Scarlet is the smallest thing I've ever seen! I'll try to get a good size comparison picture up. =]

5. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    I have a small black named Zippy too! To date, she is my smallest Call, which is good because she is being retained for breeding next year. She's named that because she zips around so much!

Glad to see them settling so well into their new home! [​IMG]

Yep, you're related now, Hattiegun! [​IMG]

6. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    nice looking little ducks [​IMG]

7. Hattiegun

Hattiegun Chillin' With My Peeps

and my Blacktop is really little.... (sweet pea) my niece is coming back from nashville
    so I will FOR SURE be getting some good pics.... I know shes lucky if she weighs a pound...lol
    nice to meet u ducklover15

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by