Looking for a home for 2 female ducks! A Chocolate Runner and small white duck - Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦

biscotti

In the Brooder
Jul 27, 2023
Hello!!

I've been lurking on here for quite a few months while I've been caring for my first ever ducks, now I've finally made an account! I recived 6 baby ducklings in the spring, and now that they're almost all grown up I've found out I have 2 girls and 4 boys 😅

I decided to keep the boys and raise a drake flock because I couldnt bare to find new homes for the majority of them... and I know it can be difficult to find homes for drakes in general.

So, I need to find a new home for my two girls. One is a lovely chocolate Indian Runner, and the other is a petite white duck of unknown breed (she was supposed to be a runner when I got her, but I think she looks more like a call duck/mix or even a peeking mix. If you picture a cute, stout, white, stereotypical duck in your head, half the size of a runner, that's her!)

They're around 10-11 weeks old and I want to try to find them a home sooner than later for their sakes. Because I'm a first time duck keeper I dont yet know all the best places to advertise this or ask reliable folks, but if anyone can help me find a good home for these two girls that would be amazing!

The white duck, Emily, is a bit of a personality and the most adventurous of all her siblings. She loves mealworms and pool zoomies and covering her head in mud much to my annoyance haha. The chocolate Runner is much more chill and not as talkative, but she is fairly friendly and also loves her treats. They're not very comfortable with being handled (I tried to get them used to it early on but it was tough), but they will come up for treats and eat from your hand! They're in good health and I'd be willing to drop them off myself you're not too far from me.

Thanks so much to however reads this! 😊
(PS: I'm located not too far north from the GTA)

Hello!!

I've been lurking on here for quite a few months while I've been caring for my first ever ducks, now I've finally made an account! I recived 6 baby ducklings in the spring, and now that they're almost all grown up I've found out I have 2 girls and 4 boys 😅

I decided to keep the boys and raise a drake flock because I couldnt bare to find new homes for the majority of them... and I know it can be difficult to find homes for drakes in general.

So, I need to find a new home for my two girls. One is a lovely chocolate Indian Runner, and the other is a petite white duck of unknown breed (she was supposed to be a runner when I got her, but I think she looks more like a call duck/mix or even a peeking mix. If you picture a cute, stout, white, stereotypical duck in your head, half the size of a runner, that's her!)

They're around 10-11 weeks old and I want to try to find them a home sooner than later for their sakes. Because I'm a first time duck keeper I dont yet know all the best places to advertise this or ask reliable folks, but if anyone can help me find a good home for these two girls that would be amazing!

The white duck, Emily, is a bit of a personality and the most adventurous of all her siblings. She loves mealworms and pool zoomies and covering her head in mud much to my annoyance haha. The chocolate Runner is much more chill and not as talkative, but she is fairly friendly and also loves her treats. They're not very comfortable with being handled (I tried to get them used to it early on but it was tough), but they will come up for treats and eat from your hand! They're in good health and I'd be willing to drop them off myself you're not too far from me.

Thanks so much to however reads this! 😊
(PS: I'm located not too far north from the GTA)
Did u find a home?

Back
Top Bottom