New Chicken Fashion Idea!

My DD used a small dog harness and leash and took our banty roo with her to Petsmart! He used to perch on the cart handle while she strolled through the store. She used to walk him down to the mailbox on his leash too. Got lots of weird looks but she had a blast!

Quote:
Thank you. I FINALLY just remembered it coming out of the store.
roll.png
I forgot how to spell "tomorrow" today. I think I need more sleep.

Quote:
roll.png

I feel with you .Sometime i stand there looking at something and cant name the flippin' thing. Darn english as a second language but on the other hand me forgetting some german word happens too.

thank god for the word "whatchamacallit"

Quote:
roll.png

I feel with you .Sometime i stand there looking at something and cant name the flippin' thing. Darn english as a second language but on the other hand me forgetting some german word happens too.

thank god for the word "whatchamacallit"

LOL when I can't remember something's name, I'm like, "Yeah...um...that thingymajig..." lol "thingymajig"
lol.png
tongue.png

every third word out of my mouth is "thingamajig, whatchamacallit, hoosabopper,whatever"
that's why I like typing/writing, i can organize my thoughts. though, I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to spell "Occurred" I'm still not sure that it's right, and I am a good speller! I just have issues with double letters. The English language makes no sense. But more sense then French.
OMG! I could share my frizzles with the world! They have the best personalities, so no problems there....just the poo.
I walk my bunny on a small dog harness. It's the only time he gets to touch grass.

If you are making a diaper, maybe incorporate a little hoop on the part that goes across the back. That way you can hook a small leash onto it. Of course if you are toting a chicken around in a bag, the leash would just be that little extra bit of protection.

Alright, if I am going to be totally honest here - I have given this way too much thought. I think it could be good for some people to be exposed to the occasional chicken & I have every intention of making a diaper (with leash capabilities), and a tote with some ability to dispense food and water (still working on this) and carry around one of my upcoming silkies on occasion. I may even name it FiFi. The whole idea just makes me giggle, and therefor must be done! It might even have the bonus effect of embarrassing my teen age sons. What am I thinking, they have no shame
roll.png
They'll think it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom