New duck today!

My buddy called me today. A raccoon reached through a hole and killed his muscovie. it was brutal.
Anyway he gave me his cayuga that i baught him a few months ago! :celebrate@CayugaJana

Shes funny but what a racket! And shes fighting with everything she comes into contact with but it will work out!

And she was BLOWN AWAY by the car drive

Congrat's to the new duck - even though its a sad thing the muscovy was killed. :(
Hey maybe that was the same racoon that you kicked in its ass a while ago? Racoon-Avenger! ;)

Well throw Missy toward VA and I’ll catch her! :D What a cutie!
Haha missy is the little scovie. You mean her right?? Ill trade you a duck, ide love to hear a duck with a southern accent

Congrat's to the new duck - even though its a sad thing the muscovy was killed. :(
Hey maybe that was the same racoon that you kicked in its ass a while ago? Racoon-Avenger! ;)
Yeah me and him argued about havin a poopy coop. Ohwell.. Couldve been the same coon we live a couple miles apart! That raccoon hasnt been back since haha

Theyr the best @Miss Lydia !

The more ducks you have the more fun it is I fed them and the cayuga got to excited she dove in the pool did 3 laps and shot out of the water like a jetski and scared the others almost to death and chased them all in circles hahaha

My buddy didnt change his pool water since he baught his house a year ago. Iam shocked shes not sick but shes some crazy for clean water

Back
Top Bottom