***New England Winter - Now this is getting stupid***PICS ADDED

We haven't gotten the "BIG ONE" since 1977? and we are all expecting one. So far, nothing.

The weather this morning, kept changing their minds, either will get 4 inches of snow or ice......make up your minds, weathermen!

3" expected Tues. and 20"+ on Wed.

"Expect a substantial snow fall. This is a classic Nor'easter."

Umm, what were the last 6????

Last edited:
For us in Ohio this storm will begin tonight. We are in the strip of getting totally screwed with everything. I've had enough of this crap and want to crawl into bed until winter is over. Lucky bears. LOL

Isn't it sad that I am sitting here in N.J. hoping for more snow instead of freezing rain.
rant.gif

...and I'm still thinking of moving back up North. But, I'm afraid that thirty years (gasp! it's been that long) here in Atlanta has thinned my blood too much. I am enjoying the snow photos.

We are an hour south of chicago, we are in the snow path. Expecting between 1 and 2 feet of snow and up to 60 mile per hour winds. We are under a blizzard watch right now. Snow suposed to start tonight through Wed.
I am just hoping we do not loose power. We have a generator but it still makes me nervous with 2 sportsmans running over 200 eggs in the incubators.
Stay warm & safe,
Christie
smile.png

My art teacher told me this summer that it was going to be horrible winter. I swear she's a psycic.

The week of martin luthor king jr. day, my school only had one full school day. Monday was a holiday, then we had an early release, a delay, the full day, then a full-out snow day.

Back
Top Bottom