New Etsy shop for poultry! Selling treats and accessories, dog treats now available!

Pics
I'm so glad the girls loved them!
Darn, it looks like the seal released on that bag. Were the cookies okay? I'm sorry about that. Usually the bag is sealed better, and the cookies are packed tightly. I hope its not an issue. Eek, I need to fix my box situation. :p
No worries! They were fine. I’m surprised they let you ship with twine, though!

Update: I hope to add 3 new products tomorrow, I have them ready along with photos, so I hope to get all of the listings up very soon.
Along with that, with the research I've been doing to make dog treats to add to my shop, I found this article stating that peanut butter contains an aflatoxin that is unsafe to your dog. The article stated that it could be related to cancer, so I decided to I'd better be safe than sorry. In my next batch of treats I will be removing peanut butter from the ingredients list. Instead I will use high quality organic Tahini, to remove the risk of peanut butter for your poultry and other fluffy friends. :)
I'll update with the new products here as I list them! Thanks for following along everyone, I appreciate the support. 💕

Article for reference: https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/3-reasons-peanut-butter-isnt-safe-for-dogs-or-people/

Update: Two new product available!

Warming herbal Oatmeal mix for poultry, you can read more in the link. In a nut shell, I recently created this mix to help keep you poultry warm in the summer. Its made with sprouted oats and warming herbs to keep them warm even after they're finished eating. :)

Quakers- Flax and Hemp Heart recipe. These treats are made of ground Flax seeds and Hemp Hearts. With added herbs for immune health, and Omega packed seeds for molting support and a boost in the winter. They also float on water! These treats are very light so the float on water to further entice your feathered babies!

Tell me what you think everyone, I'm very excited about these new products. :D

Bumping thread.
Dog treats coming soon! I hope to have Pumpkin Turmeric, BlueBerry Cinnamon, and Green machine with Spinach and Micro greens. I have put lots of research into choosing good ingredients, I will try to make all of my treats as tasty, and beneficial as possible.
Thank you all for your interest, have a great day!

Bumping this thread, also wanted to ask all of the BYC'ers out there if there were any poultry products you would like me to add to my shop. Or pet products! Dog treats are finished, I just need to add the listings. I also want to add a moisturizer balm, coop refresher/pet order eliminator, and rabbit treats.
Anything else anyone would like to see in the shop? I'd be very happy to take suggestions! Thanks so much everyone!

Thank you! I really appreciate the support and well wishes! Making sales has been harder than I thought, so all the interest and support everyone in BYC has given me means a lot.
Thank you again!
Of course! I might have to get some of those cookies, but my chickens are a litttllleeeee big

Back
Top Bottom