New Etsy shop for poultry! Selling treats and accessories, dog treats now available!

Hey everyone, I apologize if I'm not allowed to post links to my websites here, I can edit this thread if necessary. :p
Yesterday I opened my Etsy shop selling poultry cookies! I've been wanting to do this for a bit now, and after doing a test run with the recipe, I'm excited to say that I think I've got it ready for sale. I'm still unsure about the amount of cookies and pricing. I may adjust the amount of cookies or price of item as I move forward. Still testing the waters here. ;)
Otherwise, I have one recipe currently, heres the link to my shop and listing- https://www.etsy.com/shop/MountainMistyMarket?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1126883878
The one I have available now is peanut butter pumpkin recipe. It will be my base/original recipe. Update: (No longer contains peanut butter!)

I eventually wan't to have the following recipes available as well-

Peanut butter pumpkin flax
Banana peanut butter hemp seed
Banana peanut butter electrolyte with Cinnamon
Update: No longer contains peanut butter!

I've done some research on the ingredients in my recipes. In my current listing, I list some of the benefits of pumpkin, chia seeds, etc in the recipe. Parsley is supposed to contain lots of beneficial vitamins and nutrients. Flax improves feather health, and provides omega 3's. Also a possibility that it will improve egg taste. Pumpkin is immune boosting, containing lots of beneficial nutrients. Hemp seeds/hearts containing beneficial nutrients and a study showed an increase of omega 3's in eggs.
Trying to make some extra money for Christmas season, paying off Smudge’s histopathology bill, and wanted something to do in my spare time with it getting dark so early. My flock seems to love them! Feel free to check out the link if you're interested, I'd love to hear some feedback from any buyers as well. :D
Happy holidays, and thank you for your interest!

Edit:
Electrolyte poultry cookies and Pumpkin Chia poultry cookies availible. Along with Flax and Hemp Heart Quackers (also for chickens), Hand Knotted leg bands, and new Warming Herbal Oatmeal mix. I'll be adding multiple variety's of limited ingredient dog treats as well.
Please note that my treats NO LONGER CONTAIN PEANUT BUTTER. To read more, visit page 7 of this thread. Thank you so much for everyone's interest, I really appreciate you supporting my small business. ☺️ Have a fantastic day!
How frickin cute! I just bought a couple things, I'll let ya know what my ladies think ;)

Back
Top Bottom