New Feature: Show All Topics - All topics started by a member

Besides, you know you can always count on the people here to start panicking and saying helllllllllllllllllppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
smile.png
Yes, I mean myself!!! LOL I think this is the best way to try things out!!!
smile.png

Quote:
Hey luv...
Are you expecting to be banned? Probably d/t those pix of the baby scorpions. Too graphic for me.
hide.gif

Imp- I thought Nifty was just hinting it was time to go work in the yards. Didn't work, I outlasted.

Quote:
Hey luv...
Are you expecting to be banned? Probably d/t those pix of the baby scorpions. Too graphic for me.
hide.gif

Imp- I thought Nifty was just hinting it was time to go work in the yards. Didn't work, I outlasted.

hugs.gif
awwwww I didn't mean to scare Imp!!!

LOL No, not planning to get banned, thought maybe I sleep posted or something!!!
smile.png

Also, sorry I misunderstood one item:

In the profile the link to "Show all posts" now shows the results in a way that makes it consistant with the new "Show all topics" feature.

If you want to see all the threads to which you've posted you can still use the "Show your posts" link at the bottom left of the index page.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Exactly (as HenPen put it)... it's showing our actual posts, but there's no way of knowing if anyone has posted since then. I like the new option, but I am frustrated without the old one... I used to click my profile, show all posts, then when I was done with those, I'd click recent posts to see new ones.

This is what I'm having trouble with too. After I've posted, I like to see if anyone else has posted after mine and the old way worked perfect for that. Is there anyway to keep the old way as an option also?​

It's not back to normal on my page yet. Clicking on 'show all posts' just shows the posts I started.

I clicked on 'show all topics' and it doesn't show all the replies - there aren't any replies listed since May 29th and I know that's not accurate - when I was on yesterday, May 30th, there were replies to threads I'd posted on and I'm sure there would have been some today also.

Going to have to say I don't like it, sorry. I like to see if anyone has replied to the posts I've posted or posted to. The old way was much simpiler to find your personal current conversations and such.

Back
Top Bottom