New from SW Missouri, near Branson. Had no idea I would LOVE chicken so much!

welcome-byc.gif

I live just outside of Branson, I started last Aug with the chicks and I am also in love with them. Everyone thinks I am crazy casue I watch ( chicken tv) I even have video of them on my phone so I can watch when I am gone. LOL
Where have you been buying chicks? I really need more. 3 got *gone* by a hawk and 2 died. My chicken math needs to be betterLOL

Hi we live at the top of 86 near big cedar, we got a little crazy with chicks this spring and have way more than we need. The only problem is a 8 year old girl who loves every one like family. We sold one last week and it broke her heart. But if you would like some just out of chick stage we have 6 buff orp., 2 RI Red, 6 Easter egger, 1 barred rock, 1 spec. Sussex. From 4 weeks to 10 weeks.

Hi we live at the top of 86 near big cedar, we got a little crazy with chicks this spring and have way more than we need. The only problem is a 8 year old girl who loves every one like family. We sold one last week and it broke her heart. But if you would like some just out of chick stage we have 6 buff orp., 2 RI Red, 6 Easter egger, 1 barred rock, 1 spec. Sussex. From 4 weeks to 10 weeks.
I would be interested in the ee if they are 10 weeks or older, what are you asking for them

No I'm sorry they are the youngest of the bunch they hatched out april 21. Does $5 sound to high we have no idea, thats what the lady gave us last week for a buff, 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom