New gamefowl thread

Pics
(This is not his pin, just in so I can take a pic)
20230305_181505.jpg

Im honestly not too worried about his line, I am partial to liepers and lieper mixes so it is nice to think. The lady I got him from was gifted him from a friend and didn't realize what she was getting into lol he didn't take being in close confinement with other roosters well and she had to find out the hard way. I've not had games since August 2021 and it's nice to have one again, even if he's unknown origin. I saw that comb and it reminds me of my leiper × mug mixes I once hatched out a few years back and I jumped on the chance to get him
Yeah, then most likely a leiper. In your hand his tail looked more like an oriental. Beautiful bird nonetheless

This guy and a black Irish Hennie hatchling were gifted to son and I today. The spangled Aseel cock (about 2 years old) was of unknown background so not valued for anything. He was also not photogenic after riding on my daughter's lap for over 4 hours. His color is striking, and deposition is good, so I see value in him as a display bird. He did not even try to avoid handling when pen was turned over to pick him up. He needs a little exercise which he will get starting tomorrow when put into quarantine area for next month. He took to eating meal worms from my hand with no hesitation.
8F0C7350-C987-4AF8-903B-0C7F6664B262.jpeg
FC8A1523-F72D-4E94-9B28-11493C690B89.jpeg
74C1DA09-46AA-40BA-B008-3D593234F8B6.jpeg

Long-term, the chick is likely to have more value.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom