Sponsored Post New Giveaway: Try out the Southern States Poultry Pal App for a chance to win!

I am enjoying the app but I am frustrated bcoz I can't remove chickens from the "manage my flock" area.... Even deleting info doesn't work bcoz you have to fill in all required fields! Grrrrr!

I am enjoying the app but I am frustrated bcoz I can't remove chickens from the "manage my flock" area.... Even deleting info doesn't work bcoz you have to fill in all required fields! Grrrrr!

On the screen showing all your entries (not a chicken's profile), touch, hold, and slide your finger across the entry, and a delete button will appear. :) Took me a long time to figure that out.

I have a verizon samsung razor and I tried to go to the Southern States website and download it from there and it said that I couldn't open a second window without closing one first. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to download this app or if I even can without an iphone.

My phone did the "close a window thing" too. When I have the web open, it has a small icon in the corner that looks like several sheets of paper stacked up. That lets me know I have more than one window open . If I click that I can choose the ones to close.

OOOOH! That's what that little tab with the number in it means! Thanks. I got the app and I am loving it. It has some drawbacks, but it is a new app so I guess it takes time to work out the bugs and feedback helps so here goes. I love that I can take a picture right from the app and I love that I can manage my whole flock. It does crash and I have to refresh it at least once a day, but as I said- bugs. I wish it had more breed options. I understand that Southern States only offers certain breeds at its retailers, and who among us can pass up that little pen in the middle of the store without purchasing at least a few of them. However, I personally have more than just those breeds and its a pain to have to put other for all of them. That being said. I really love this app and have turned a couple of other people onto it too.

I tried this app a couple of weeks ago and was able to download it fine. I was able to work with it for a little bit, then was kicked off. I tried to open the app again, repeatedly and just kept getting kicked off. I was able to start working a bit with it and was hooked instantly. I love the egg counter! Backyard chicken keeping is new to me so I am eager to try new things. PLEASE FIX SOON!

If it would be helpful, I am currently using an android system.

Saw the available update for it and got all excited! ..Just a support for newer iPhones. Poo. However, that does mean there are folks alive back there that are actually working on it.

Back
Top Bottom