New Jersey

Hey - do you guys want to attempt a meet at the show? I have to warn you that they usually don't work out, because everyone is so busy all over the place. I was thinking maybe 1pm in front of the bake sale table, since Ginny will be manning it at that time. I don't know where I'll be.

I'll let some friends know. They just lost their ducks to racoons.

ETA -- Oops -- this was a reply about the runner ducks above. I meant to quote!

Last edited:
Hey - do you guys want to attempt a meet at the show? I have to warn you that they usually don't work out, because everyone is so busy all over the place. I was thinking maybe 1pm in front of the bake sale table, since Ginny will be manning it at that time. I don't know where I'll be.
That sounds good! Not sure how late I'll be there, but usually I'm around until 1 or 2. I'll let ya'll know what I'll be wearing when I figure it out! I'll try to wear something that sticks out.

So I already have a new hen. I acquired, meaning my Grandmom bid at auction and I didn't stop her and she "made" me bring one home
( thats what I am telling my husband anyway)!! Well we thought they where Barred Rock chicks around the same age as my hens
(9 weeks). However when we got them out of the auction pen the guy handed us an egg, kinda cool they are already laying. Obviously this is a Barred Rock Bantams. Now I am worried about the age difference and the size difference, the other five will be much bigger then her when they are full grown. Will this become a problem? Also how long should I keep her separated?
Here are some not so great pictures of the little cutie.

my bantams and standards live very happily together she is sooooooo cute congrats
Thanks, I think we are going to call her Tallulah
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom