New Jersey

Quote:
Great! Keep it up.
thumbsup.gif

- Tomy

Cream Ridge, NJ here!!!! I am sooo disappointed there are not a TON of chicken folks by me...
sad.png

We moved 2 yrs. ago to this truly "country" area of NJ away from a postage stamp in central NJ.
Its great here but I was hoping there would be lots of us here....
big_smile.png
I read all the threads from virginia....okies..... PA......etc... some of you run into one another on the street...... Lucky Ducks!

ANY MORE New Jersians????

How is everyone in Jersey doing? Is it hot, cold, warm there? My real good friend lives there. Actually, should call him soon to say hi. Havn't talked for a while and he doesn't use computers.

But anyhow! Take care everyone

- Tommy

Hot here! A/C running full force.
Didn't realize there were some many 'neighbors' on here. I went to high school in Mullica Hill at Clearview when it was still a small school, and now live down the road from Milmay, actually I ship my eggs out of the Milmay PO. It's closer and more convenient than the big one in town in Mays Landing which is technically where I live, but on the outskirts. So suprised to see towns I know well mentioned!
smile.png

Quote:
Ohhh. I see. Its like here almost then. It actually get a little warmer here during mid-day. Its like 95F yesturday for about an hour. I hope it cools down tomorrow because I want to go to the lake to catch me some Catfish : )

Take care and stay cool!

- Tommy

By the way: I just sent you a PM in regards to another topic

Back
Top Bottom