New Jersey

Pics
Wow, that was some day, lol. Glad that mechanic was able to help you out and you still did great selling. I wish I could have made it up to the show. I probably could have found a nice girl to replace my speckled sussex cockerel I need to rehome. I saw there is a show in June in MD but that's too far. So your story just reminded me to get my oil change in the car, that light has been on for a couple weeks. Uh oh.

Wow, that was some day, lol. Glad that mechanic was able to help you out and you still did great selling. I wish I could have made it up to the show. I probably could have found a nice girl to replace my speckled sussex cockerel I need to rehome. I saw there is a show in June in MD but that's too far. So your story just reminded me to get my oil change in the car, that light has been on for a couple weeks. Uh oh.
Lol glad my story may help you avoid car trouble :]

That's a shame that you didn't come- I know there was someone there who was desperately searching for sussex. She wanted two breeds: marans and sussex, and I could provide neither (decided not to part with my cuckoo maran girls.. they are too friendly!!). There was a maran breeder there who had some very pretty birds! Was almost tempted to buy some.

Jenne

Hey fellow NJ'ers! I joined about a month or two ago and just found this thread. I'm on the Brick/Pt. Pleas boarder in Midsreams. Just got my first chicks this past weekend. We're hooked!

Hey fellow NJ'ers! I joined about a month or two ago and just found this thread. I'm on the Brick/Pt. Pleas boarder in Midsreams. Just got my first chicks this past weekend. We're hooked!

I think all your neighbors are at the hockey game.
frow.gif

Welcome! Just wanted to say that I live VERY close to you! I am located in Point Pleasant near the bridge that's on the canal. I just acquired my chicks too. Aren't they fun? Good luck with them!

You too! I've only had them a week and I love them. They are very entertaining! Did you get yours locally? I'm trying to find a barred rock but not having much luck.

Hi! I wasn't sure if anyone was looking in the Marlton area but the feed store there has a few chicks left. I got some Saturday and they were 5 days old and just the sweetest little things ever.

Back
Top Bottom