New Jersey

Hi there we do have a nice club here in Sussex country having close or over 1000 birds in our show fall and spring . I have Columbian Wyandotte's bantams blue and lavender Marans , my own line of quail and starting a flock of harlequin ducks .

Nice I do Wyandotte LF

I have a young blue wheaten Ameraucana (pea chick) cockerel and French black copper Marans cockerel (Bev Davis) to rehome if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Also, today I went with my room mate to Syracuse, NY to walk around a GIANT mall. It was four stories and the largest shopping establishment I've ever seen! Afterwards, we stopped at an awesome BBQ place. I don't know what was better...the food or the smell of the food! It was delicious! I found their logo hilarious!

Yesterday, I got some awesome pictures of birds at our bird feeder in front of the apartment.

Also, today I went with my room mate to Syracuse, NY to walk around a GIANT mall. It was four stories and the largest shopping establishment I've ever seen! Afterwards, we stopped at an awesome BBQ place. I don't know what was better...the food or the smell of the food! It was delicious! I found their logo hilarious! Yesterday, I got some awesome pictures of birds at our bird feeder in front of the apartment.
Glad your settling in. And BBQ sounds good even though it 7 AM

I was @ Cape May Zoo yesterday and my 6 yr old and I watched a pair of Flamingos switch nesting duties. We say egg turning and it was amazing. Wish I had had my camera. Can't wait to finish my coop.

Back
Top Bottom