New Jersey

I have a used red barn old precision chicken coop for sale. I know this is the wrong form but I wanna get rid of this and the NJ thread would be the fastest. I can send pictures if you want. I am located in Moorestown and it's $50. It's $500 coop. You have to pick up

Hi guys I know I haven't been around in a long time but there have been health issues. I really need help. I'm moving and can't take my flock. I've managed to find homes for half the flock but I can't find anyone to take the 2 ducks and the goose. They are a bonded group The goose is a seebie and will be 4 at the end of the month. I got her when she was 4hrs. old so she is very sweet. The ducks are Muscovies. The drake just turned 1 and the hen is 4. I can try to post pics if anyone can help. I am going to try to take 6 hens with me. They need to be gone by the end of the month. This is really taking a toll on me. I did call Popcorn Park Zoo in Lacey but so far no response. Please send e-mail to [email protected] I will be happy to bring them to you..
Please help
Thanks
Ginny
hit.gif

Ginny, I'm so sorry! Where are you located again? I can try to post elsewhere for you.

Is anyone on here selling large fowl hatching eggs next weekend at the poultry show? I was hoping to get Rhodebars or BBS Orpingtons, but I am open to other breeds potentially.....

Hi guys I know I haven't been around in a long time but there have been health issues.  I really need help. I'm moving and can't take my flock. I've managed to find homes for half the flock but I can't find anyone to take the 2 ducks and the goose. They are a bonded group The goose is a seebie and will be 4 at the end of the month.  I got her when she was 4hrs. old so she is very sweet. The ducks are Muscovies. The drake just turned 1 and the hen is 4.  I can try to post pics if anyone can help. I am going to try to take 6 hens with me.  They need to be gone by the end of the month. This is really taking a toll on me. I did call Popcorn Park Zoo in Lacey but so far no response.  Please send e-mail to [email protected]  I will be happy to bring them to you..
Please help
Thanks
Ginny:hit

Sorry to hear this Ginny. I have six ducks now. All female. What's a few more.
I'll email you.
Gail

... Selling the red barn coop by precision pet. Someone was suppose to come and pick it up today but he couldn't come. The price is $175 it comes with three nesting boxes and 2 roosts inside. The plastic around the screen was for winter and can be taken off. It's less than 1 year old and costed us $500. If any questions please contact me

Back
Top Bottom