New Jersey

Helped Needed in Hunterdon - I need help. Do you (or someone you know) have an extra 8 week old hen I could adopt from you?
Just lost my 8 week old Buff Orpington hen to a predator. Her "sister", an 8 week old Dominique is beside herself. They shared a lovely coop with three other 2 year old hens (Easter Egger, Buff Orpie and a Wyandotte). These hens will never be destined for the stew pot. All of mine have names and are cared for deeply. I'm devastated about this baby...I've never lost one before.
I have hens, not pullets. But I would be willing to part with a couple of them

Helped Needed in Hunterdon - I need help. Do you (or someone you know) have an extra 8 week old hen I could adopt from you?
Just lost my 8 week old Buff Orpington hen to a predator. Her "sister", an 8 week old Dominique is beside herself. They shared a lovely coop with three other 2 year old hens (Easter Egger, Buff Orpie and a Wyandotte). These hens will never be destined for the stew pot. All of mine have names and are cared for deeply. I'm devastated about this baby...I've never lost one before.

Where are you located? I have a pullet or two at that age that I could part with. I'm in Hope (07844).

I am in Fair Lawn and have 4 chicks 10 and 11 weeks old now. We are building the run to equal Fort Knox.
Still need to finish painting and attach the hardware cloth.

Very nice! I wish my coop was that good looking! I wasn't expecting to become so obsessed with chickens, so when i started i didn't really make it look pretty. But, I'm already planning a renovation for next spring. Im still waiting on eggs!

I am in Fair Lawn and have 4 chicks 10 and 11 weeks old now. We are building the run to equal Fort Knox.
Still need to finish painting and attach the hardware cloth.

Nice! I also want to "like" your avatar. I used to have a Double Yellow-Headed Amazon - they are wonderful birds!

I have some birds for sale if anyone is interested.
Muscovy Ducklings- champion lines
White Leghorn bantams
Birchen Modern bantams
Sumatra LF and BTs blue and black
(9) Guinea Keets

Pm me if interested thanks

I have a six-week-old LF Faverolles cockerel available, from excellent lines. Not great for breeding or showing, as his toes aren't great, but will provide some spectacular eye candy when grown. Am offering to NJ first, as I don't feel like driving far to pass him off.

PM me if interested.

I am looking to balance out my flock a little. I currently have 4 & 4. Looking to trade a Wyandotte Roo and/or an Old English bantam Roo, both about 14 weeks, for some laying hens. I am willing to travel an hours time (which puts me in NJ/NY/Pa borders).

Back
Top Bottom