New Jersey

Is it feral?
So so. It’s a very long story. I found her in home depot parking lot visibly pregnant. She had her kittens in my care, i found homes for the kittens. No rescue will take her because she’s not a cuddly cat like people want. She’s updated on rabies. I found a shelter I could bring her too but they said if she’s not friendly then they will euthanize her. I’m stuck in a position of not knowing what to do. I think she would be better off as a barn cat because i think she’s been living outside most of her life. She’s only been friendly when we had her kittens with her and now she doesn’t really want anything to do with us

So so. It’s a very long story. I found her in home depot parking lot visibly pregnant. She had her kittens in my care, i found homes for the kittens. No rescue will take her because she’s not a cuddly cat like people want. She’s updated on rabies. I found a shelter I could bring her too but they said if she’s not friendly then they will euthanize her. I’m stuck in a position of not knowing what to do. I think she would be better off as a barn cat because i think she’s been living outside most of her life. She’s only been friendly when we had her kittens with her and now she doesn’t really want anything to do with us
She has never bothered your chickens?

We don’t have a barn so I haven’t tested it but i very much doubt she would even care. She has never lifted a paw to swat us or hissed at us or our other cats. To be honest she’s prolly be scared of them
Are there any feral rescues where you live? There is one in Port Jervis called Jill's Ferals. If they can't rehome them, they neuter and release them.

Back
Top Bottom