White drake
41d4d517.jpg

Both together
443aca8f.jpg

Regular colored drake perched on my arm

64e720c2.jpg

32dbc8f6.jpg

c77fd72a.jpg

Will get better ones, but for now iPhone pictures have to be settled for. Next to resod the pen and add nest boxes and more tree limbs.

Quote:
X2

I just showed my hubby the pics and told him I want one..lol I now have a new addiction... ducks

Last edited:
Quote:
X2

I just showed my hubby the pics and told him I want one..lol I now have a new addiction... ducks

LoL, they aren't normally approachable/friendly. They were just being released into the pen again after the winds/rain fom last night. He chose to sit on my arm for a moment. A flight pen is deffinetly wanted/needed or these guys as free ranging is not an option. These belong to hubby since I keep adding to my goose collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my! Those whites are sooooo pretty! I have normal phase and I want some whites. But the parents say no. Lol! Well not until my new pen is done. I am hoping I can convince them that it is a good idea. Lol!

That is so neat that he perched on your arm. My little guy wont let me near him. My female will let me walk by her without running or anything but she doesnt liked to be touched. Lol!

barnie.gif
no stop no more pictures!!!
love.gif
droolin.gif

Dang they are very pretty ducks. Congratulations on those wonderful ducks you got.
thumbsup.gif

My poultry farm will end up a duck farm!

Wow!!! The colors in your regular Mandy is stunning!!
How did you get it to be so tame?
I agree, more pictures if you would be so kind!!

Back
Top Bottom