Attachments

• IMG_1905.jpeg
    IMG_1905.jpeg
    811.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 71657445800__A608FB0D-9B01-4ADF-9A87-CA6E4C6DEF21.jpeg
    71657445800__A608FB0D-9B01-4ADF-9A87-CA6E4C6DEF21.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Added some more perches today an a photo you can see the support for run
So the birds sit up on the boards around the side inside the coop at night?

As far as the run support, I'm not an expert on snow loads and not sure how much snow you get (and how often you can clear snow), but you probably still have some danger of collapse if you get heavy snow due to no additional cross supports up top under where the tarps are. Not sure what sort of snow load these metal prefab runs are built for but I know we see posts every winter of people's tarped or wire topped runs collapsing from weight of snow.

So the birds sit up on the boards around the side inside the coop at night?

As far as the run support, I'm not an expert on snow loads and not sure how much snow you get (and how often you can clear snow), but you probably still have some danger of collapse if you get heavy snow due to no additional cross supports up top under where the tarps are. Not sure what sort of snow load these metal prefab runs are built for but I know we see posts every winter of people's tarped or wire topped runs collapsing from weight of snow.
Yes they do. This will be winter 2 I do knock down excess snow however it has been 8in deep an no signs of stress

Back
Top Bottom