New member from Apopka, FL

MacLeod22

Hatching
Dec 21, 2015
Apopka, FL
Hello All,
My girlfriend and I are interested in starting to raise a few chickens for eggs and most likely as pets. We just got into a house and it happened to have a chicken coop in the backyard. I posted some pictures of the coop over in the Coops forum. It definitely needs some work to get it up and running again, so please if you have a minute check it out and offer whatever advice you can. I'll be doing a ton of research and probably asking tons of questions, so chances are pretty good that you'll see my name pop up a lot in the next several months. Anyway, thank you for reading and thanks in advance for any information!

Hi and a warm welcome. Please feel free to ask away - lots of helpful and friendly people here. The learning centre is a good place to start.

Good luck

Ct

welcome-byc.gif
Merry X-mas and feel free to ask lots of questions!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. We have a lot of members from Florida including NorthFlChick who posts regularly on this section. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to BYC,
You've come to the right place.
If you have any specific questions be sure to ask because that is what BYC is all about.
Since you are new here be sure to check out the learning center, They have loads of information that I am sure you'll enjoy.
Good Luck!
And...
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom