New Member From Queensland, Australia

feedonwheels

Hatching
Oct 23, 2018
G'day all

I have been raising poultry of one type or another for over a decade. Mainly just backyard stuff as I've mostly lived on smallish town blocks. I particularly like raising egg laying ducks like Khaki Campbells but currently have a few bantam chickens.

I am particularly interested and involved in feeds and as such am in the process of starting a feed delivery business that will offer grains, hay and liquid feed supplements.

I have raised turkeys in the past and my parents-in-law have geese. My wife, four children and I are hoping to soon move onto acreage where we will no doubt ramp up our poultry keeping as well as adding some small livestock such as sheep & goats.

Am looking forward to meeting and learning from many people here as well as hopefully sharing some information and experiences myself.

HalloweenWelcomeMonsterMash.gif

Glad you're here with us!
Check out our learning center for great information https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/category/learning-center.11/

BYC has a large, thriving Aussie community and a thread "Australia, six states and one Funny Little Island," if you get homesick. You may want to start at the forums tab at top of page, and scroll down to anything that catches your eye.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens :frow

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: It is neat to meet a member in Australia! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom