Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pak Rat, Nov 4, 2018.

1. penny1960

penny1960 Going back to La La Land

Dec 29, 2015
    Mossyrock, WA
    Great to have you join Backyard Chickens I do not have duck but enjoy life here in Western Washington we have a great state thread
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...me-together-washington-peeps.717207/page-4539

2. Pak Rat

Pak Rat Chirping

Oct 28, 2018
    NW Washington, US
    Thank you, Penny! This is a little funny, I was recently referred to the Washington thread and I've been following it and the most recent post was yours, about the protests, so I was actually researching the protests when I got the alert that this thread had a new post! Haha! You're right, it is a great thread and I'm glad to be be a part of it. I love this community :)

3. fldiver97

fldiver97 Enabler

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    My Coop
    Welcome!

4. happy duck

happy duck Crazy duck mom

Mar 24, 2018
    Small town
    My Coop
    Dude I am here for ducks and wish I had indoor duck so bad..but whatever I still love them! You are the second duck person I have met and boy I am excited!(ok I keep saying dude and boy, but really I know you are a girl :))

5. Pak Rat

Pak Rat Chirping

Oct 28, 2018
    NW Washington, US
    Hey, Happy Duck! Us duck peeps gotta flock together. (See, I was gonna say "anas lovers" just to be clever, but it just doesn't sound right. If you look up the origin of the name it really really doesn't sound right. Quack on!)
    Indoor ducks are a challenge and an adjustment, to say the least! But just like children or dogs, once you have a system and get into the groove, it becomes second nature. It's been a real adventure :)

DobieLover, rjohns39, N F C and 2 others like this.
  6. sassysarah

sassysarah Crossing the Road

Apr 3, 2017
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    farmer conning thx 4 joining.jpg
    Hi, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! BYC is a very informative site providing everything there is to know about chickens!

Check out BYC's articles on just about every chicken subject! They're very simple, helpful and easy to read!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

We all really enjoy BYC!
    I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do! Hope to see you around the forum!:frow

7. NonnasBabies

NonnasBabies Muddy Acre Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    Welcome! :frow

rjohns39, DobieLover, 007Sean and 2 others like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: