New Mexico

Pics
This is the info from Craigslist on the Poultry Swap. Not hard to find at all, I have been a few times.

POULTRY SWAP MEET
When: Last Saturday of the Month 9-12 AM
Where: EDGEWOOD FEED STORE
92 Church St
1 mile Past Wal-mart on right
COME TO BUY OR SELL POULTRY AND POULTRY SUPPLIES!

Chickens, Roosters, Guineas, Turkeys, Chukar, Quail, Pheasant, Peafowl, Ducks, Geese, Farm Fresh Eggs, Hatching eggs, and Poultry Supplies

Bring your own chairs, water, and cages/box
Email Natalie at poultryswapNM@ yahoo.com to reserve space.
No Fee To Sell!

Quote:
Edgewood is about 45 minutes east of Albuquerque. I lived there once for 2 months. Couldn't take anymore.
sickbyc.gif
I think you can find dates on Craigslist for Albuquerque under farm and garden occasionally.

I lived there for two months once too, and it was MISERABLE! Don't know how anyone can stand it. But I'd be willing to go there for a poultry show if it was closer, darn it.

Quote:
Edgewood is about 45 minutes east of Albuquerque. I lived there once for 2 months. Couldn't take anymore.
sickbyc.gif
I think you can find dates on Craigslist for Albuquerque under farm and garden occasionally.

I lived there for two months once too, and it was MISERABLE! Don't know how anyone can stand it. But I'd be willing to go there for a poultry show if it was closer, darn it.

It's just a swap.

There is an APA show in Farmington in the fall. There was about 900 birds last fall showing.

Colie <3 :

That's 5 hours away for me, probably not worth the drive I'm guessing. Anything happen in southern new mexico?

Haven't seen anything in a longtime. Maybe we should see who we can get together and make it happen?​

I think that's a great idea! I have no idea where to even get started with that though! lol I think we need more chicken lovin' events around these parts don't you?

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

yeah, I wouldn't want to live there either, but there's a poultry swap meet there. That's the only reason I go.

Back
Top Bottom