New pics from yesterday ! (pic heavy)

Nice shots Henry. Seachick and her daughter did a great job on the labels and pamphlets.

And, of course, that garden !!

You look like I pictured you to look. You're a nice looking young guy.
smile.png
And you like gardening and chickens!
big_smile.png

You do great work, Henry! As everyone else has said, your garden puts mine to shame, too. I can imagine photos of your agricultural efforts in any magazine as an example of what a garden should look like!

The egg brochure looks good, too. I think that if more people thought about what went into home-grown eggs, then they would be willing to pay alot more for them. This is a nice way to get them thinking!

Thanks so much everyone lol my mom and neighbors have a big part in what is going on here. The White hens are mostly delawares and a leghorn. I got my first amerucana eggs today little and sky blue a bit bluer then my EE's eggs!

I'm so impressed! Your'e labels looks great, and the garden is gorgeous! It's just the kind of garden I want.

I've got some serious garden envy! (maybe some rain too - it's dry, there's a water ration, and it's near 90!) Everything around me is parched and the grounds starting to crack (bad clay soil)

Great job on the brochure idea, it's great for non-chicken keepers
big_smile.png

ETA: I am planning for a trio of Delawares as well, yours are beautiful

Last edited:
thanks the brochure and label are both seachicks ideas don't credit me with any of it. I love my dellies and they are laying well. THis spring has been so nice and we have gotten lots of great rainfall we have caught up and are above average water table ! after a long string of droughts !

Very nice! I love the labels. What a wonderful idea!!! Your garden and chicks are lovely as well. Thanks for sharing!
smile.png

the chick crew their is info about free range egg nutrition and the varaties of chicken I have also sustainble agriculture practices.

Thanks Everyone,
Henry

Back
Top Bottom