New pics from yesterday ! (pic heavy)

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
Here are some pictures I took today ! I love showing my stuff of to you guys here on BYC. Yesterday it was really raining but I decided to take pictures anyway.

This proves that the people on BYC are the best Seachick made me a label for my egg cartons! her daughter Envirogirl designed the logo and I think it is the coolest ever ! Thanks Seachick and Envirogirl
DSCF1363.jpg

Here is the brochure Seachick also made she even edited my messy spelling and helped me get my point across ! Thank you so much again !
DSCF1392.jpg

Here are a half dozen of Henry's eggs! got them all yesterday with a jumbo double yolk maran egg !
DSCF1364.jpg

Here is the garden in the rain yesterday. We have lettuce, mesclun, beans, cucumbers, squash, eggplants, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, radishes, beets, and zuchinni.
DSCF1371.jpg

Close up of one of the beds
DSCF1372.jpg

Who says chickens don't like the rain?
DSCF1365.jpg

The amerucana hens are doing better in the flock and one was looking in the nest box today!
DSCF1368.jpg

And I relized no one on here has seen me well her I am taking my own picture and just in out of the rain.
DSCF1391.jpg

Sorry this post is so long thanks for looking,
Henry

Love your egg carton and pamphlet
big_smile.png

You got some good friends with talent here
wink.png

I'm impressed with your tidy veggie garden and beautiful hens also.

Enjoyed all of your pics. It was fun. Thanks
lol.png

Thanks for looking tmk as I said I love showing off
big_smile.png

Envirogirl you will make a great art teacher! and thank you and your mom so much ! If you ever need a favor don't be afraid to ask

Henry

Looks fantastic, Henry! Like your picture, too, buddy.
wink.png
We talked about putting picket fencing around our raised bed orchard/vinyard, too, with an arbor-type gate with roses growing over it, but that may have to wait for money to fall from trees, LOL.
We do have a backyard area fenced with that same type fencing for the dog, but when the dog is gone, I'll have to figure out what to do with that area. Hmm, add the hardware cloth like you have there and maybe build a little coop in the backyard? You're giving me ideas here, Henry!
Anyway, glad your Ameraucana ladies are settling down.

My mom and my neighbors help out but yes the vegtable gardening is mostly my work this year. Gardening is pretty much my religion.

Henry

Henry,

I have to admit that I admire you and your parents very much! It is so refreshing to see young kids taking on responsibility and liking it. That's one of the reasons we got chickens and we are hoping that our children enjoy it, as much as it seems that you do. My husband will be impressed with your garden....that's his favorite thing to do. GREAT PHOTOS! You're an awesome kid.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom